tonies® is a brand designed for little listeners and curious minds. We strive to foster a fun, family-friendly community where people can share their passion for tonies® and interact with the brand and each other.
By posting content (messaging, photos, videos, etc.) on behalf of or in reference to the tonies® brand, you assume full responsibility for the content you submit. You agree that the content is your own, and you release tonies® from any and all repercussions, damages or liability resulting from sharing that content.
When engaging with or on behalf of the brand, we ask that you abide by the following:
- Content must be civil and shall not contain slanderous, profane, libelous, malicious, offensive, threatening or insulting language and shall not disparage brand products or other related commodities.
- Content and language that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination is not permitted. This includes, but is not limited to, factors of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, political affiliation, and/or status with regard to national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.
- References to the personality of individuals, personal attacks, or potentially libelous statements are not permitted.
- SPAM content or content that is SPAM-like in nature is not permitted.
- Content must not breach any law, confidentiality, or copyright.
- Announcements from labor or political organizations and unintelligible or irrelevant posts are not permitted.
tonies® reserves the right to any delete content posted to our page at our discretion. tonies® also reserves the right to ban any user from our page without prior written notice or consent for violations of community policies. Any content posted which we deem to be criminal in nature, or instigates or implies violence toward oneself or another may be reported to the proper authorities.